Tuesday 16 October 2012

Summertime sadness =)

I dare say that summer is officially over! There´s 5 degrees outside today... brrr!

Unfortunately or luckily enough seasons change and we move along. Still I feel melancholic when I think of the summer holidays and the warm days in the sun, on the beach, feeling happy and free. So I decided to have one last bite of summer before moving into the new season and starting to bake typical autumn recipes with cinnamon, apples, nuts, and chestnuts.
But TGSCEY: thank God summer comes every year!

This awesome cake is with strawberries, gianduia cream, and custard. A delight.

Enjoy 
Martina



" I think I´ll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies
Late is better than ever
Even if you´re gone I´m gonna drive, drive



I´ve got that summertime, summertime sadness
Summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness



Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you know
That baby you´re the best"

Lana Del Rey



2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart