Monday 31 December 2012

2013!

Dear friends, followers, and newcomers I wish you all a very happy and successful new year! Enjoy the last hours of 2012 and have a blast whatever you´ll do. 

I have a lot of new projects for the coming year that I will share with you, so wish me luck for their fulfilment. I am so excited!

See you all next year ; )
♥ Martina 


P.S.: these are "pandorini" (= pandori+mini) with berries. Pandoro is a traditional Italian desert (originally from Verona) eaten during the December festivities. It is nothing but sweet yeast bread which is served with vanilla scented icing sugar to resemble the snowy peaks of the Italian Alps during the winter time. Please forgive me for not sharing the recipe this time, but I can tell you which moulds I used: these ones from SiliKoMart!


2 comments:

  1. Bellissimi questi pandorini!!! Passa da me quando vuoi, c’è qualcosa per te!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm those look delicious! happy new year!

    -Erica
    All About Itt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart